07 February 2010

Back to business

Greetings, everyone!

Sorry for my long delay.  After the walk through Jerusalem, some of us began to fall ill, and I eventually became one of them.

In any case, we still have one week left in Jerusalem before leaving the Holy Land.  I will try to get some photos up of the city and the Holy Sepulchre sometime this week.  Otherwise, I’ll be in class and studying and writing for the two finals we have this week.

Last week, we did get the chance to see an exhibit on the Shroud of Turin housed here at the Notre Dame Center, where we are staying.  The Shroud is a fascinating mystery to science and to faith.  Since I will be going to Turin, I will write something on the actual shroud then.

In the meantime, please keep me in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment